THE STREET AND GOFOD ROOMS, OPTIC TECHNOLOGY CENTRE, GLYNDŴR UNIVERSITY
Image Credit: 4D Technology
With Live Demonstrations
Quantum Design and 4D Technology are proud to announce that we will be holding a workshop “Dynamic Interferometry for Metrology” at the OpTIC Technology Centre, Glyndŵr University, St Asaph on 16 March 2023.
The workshop will cover the theory and practical aspects of dynamic interferometry:
- Interferometry principles for 3D shape and transmitted wavefront measurements
- Dynamic interferometry – what it is, how it works
- Unique capabilities using dynamic interferometry
4D Technology Accufiz Interferometers (Fizeau Laser Interferometry). Image Credit: 4D Technology
4D Technology PhaseCam (Dynamic Interferometry). Image Credit: 4D Technology
The Day Will Consist of Live Demonstrations:
Operate 4 different optical metrology systems with hands-on demos. See the principles in practice, with Q&A and examples. You can:
- Try it yourself: Make a micron-level 3D measurement with a handheld optical gauge
- See an interferometer measure a optic in 30 microseconds without vibration isolation
- Learn how to separate surface measurements of a transparent concentric dome
The workshop is free of charge and will include lunch and refreshments. Early registration is recommended as spaces will be limited.